View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:16 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
If 35 is still too low, then I think I'm done here, as I apparently lack the ability to price figures.
I wouldn't get discouraged. Creating a worthy mini that passes SOV is hard work. I think I have submitted 5-6 different designs and have failed to get one unit passed yet. That isn't to say anything is wrong with my customs. Not all customs, in the end, are SOV worthy.

I would encourage a longer playtesting period, 2-3 months, and tweaking a value here or there to find that Goldilocks zone.

Personally, just changing the point value at this point feels too premature. If I were you, I would remove it from the process, and really test it for a while till you feel very comfortable with the mini. Running tests with similar units in the same army to see how Mal compares.

From one aspiring designer to another.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.