View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2014, 05:17 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Now that it is past the deadline, I was curious if the judges had any inkling on when they'd be able to announce who next joins their ranks. I'd imagine going through the applications alone could take quite some time, not to mention then coordinating among 7 judges to reach a decision.

In any case, best of luck to all applicants through the process and I look forward to hearing the result, whenever that may be.
Well, it normally takes a while. I've seen it takes months to get everyone to weigh in, debate options, then go through all the necessary approvals. I hope to get it done much quicker than that, but I'm only one of a crowd.