View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Drop the line about not taking any damage then, but put in a line about no LEA on the switch. The no damage line made me think the attack was ignored completely. Since the switch occurs before def. dice are rolled, it's clear the first figure isn't going to be taking any damage from the hit. Just clarify that she has to roll def. dice after the switch.
No, sorry, the intent is that neither of them take damage. I’ll update it to make it more clear.

I think that may be too much then when combined with John Constantine. He's already got a d20 roll power that prevents you from attacking him at all, if you get by that and get to roll attack dice, to have your attack completely ignored by a power on her card would be really frustrating.
That may well be a valid point. Constantine has one of the better D20 dodge powers in the game, so being able to block the enemy like that could definitely be a source of frustration.