View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:40 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Protectors of Ullar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow View Post
Our games are played tournament style now with 500 points being my groups sweet spot and having a time limit of one hour each game (we usually play 3 games). With that in mind, usually 2x any kyrie squad is as much as anyone wants to invest. One army I am particularly fond of:
Atlaga
2x Protectors
Zelrig
Total=495 points

Sure, I am giving up 5 points but I love this army. I believe I have won around 90% of the games I have used this army. Which is probably why I haven't played it in awhile...broadening my horizons, I guess.
You have a little something for the heroes and squads there, I like it.

I've found the Protectors to be overpowered on some maps. With range and flying you can potentially run and gun forever, and meele figures won't be able to engage you.