Thread: Help With Wurdz
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Personally, I prefer "at least as many show shields as do not show shields" to "half". Heroscape has never made you do any division.
Yes, but you also put periods outside quotation marks, which shows just how much you care.

I do not know why you would ask your readers' brains to jump through those mental hoops, rather than my simpler proposal, but all I offer is suggestions. I do not think Rob Daviau or CVN had principled objections to simpler language, and what you *want* here is a simple half, rather than a subtraction of excess.*

Thelema, though, would like you to know you can do it however you want.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 16th, 2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: * Come to think of it, the division process is a helpful distinction from the subtraction that is Phase 2 of this power.