View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2021, 09:53 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Back In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Look OEAO

I like all my bad units but I do recognize they're bad. I stand by most of what I put in this original post.

I can argue Roman Archers, Shaolin Monks, Gorillinators, and EOV moving up a half grade. I think Murphy and Granite Guardians should move up a half grade. Everything else I stand by.

Arrow Gruts + Mimring + Raelin has potential but it's reliant on a 5 life 3 defense figure for most of its offense. I think the reason it did so well is partially because it got a bye and then two matchups that played into its strengths plus it being unusual meant that the Moltenclaw effect was in play (people rarely see it so they don't always remember how to play against it). I think it's fine where it is for its ranking.

~Dysole, calling it like she sees it
LMAO, I think you just found the new podcast intro...

I think the OP is pretty much in line with your original post, with only a few small discrepancies one way or the other. For example, I think Spiders/Wyvern are closer to B+ than they are to B-.

I bumped up those four a slot. I bumped up both James and Johnny. I don't see Johnny as being a grade worse, but maybe I undervalue Whip 12? Idk, it feels "fair" for 10 points, and I'm fine paying 65 and not getting it. I don't think Granites are quite B tier.

Thanks for the input!