View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 06:06 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I've been thinking about how to fix Lord Revadac's powers, and so I've (appropriately) resurrected him in this thread. Here's what I'm thinking currently:

Miasma of Pestilence 11
When Lord Revadac receives one or more wounds from an adjacent figure's normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, the attacking figure receives one wound. Miasma of Pestilence does not affect Undead, Constructs, or Soulborgs.

Strike of Madness
If Lord Redavac moves adjacent to at least one friendly Squad figure, but is not engaged, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1, you must attack a friendly Squad figure.

Undead Lord
All friendly Undead Squad figures adjacent to Lord Revadac roll an additional attack die when making a normal attack [on an adjacent figure.]

Not sure if it needs that last [on an adjacent figure] bit with Undead Lord. I think the new Strike of Madness has fixed the Tandros Problem. Your thoughts and suggestions are always appreciated!