View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...egy-with-jexik

It's been a while! Here's our latest episode (recorded in August... my fault), where we talk with the OG of HeroScape strategy, Jexik! This is probably the best thing we've ever recorded...

But I bricked my computer (long story, water was in a glass, then on my keyboard...). As such, it is unedited. However, Ken and I listened back and it's still very listenable (we've gotten so much better at recording, and Jexik speaks extremely well). There are a couple moments of minor dead space, but the quality is, overall, very high.

Anyways, please enjoy this one! We'll be recording this weekend, and have a lot of great episodes planned for the future.

Stay safe and happy 'Scaping!