View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2013, 02:21 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

From my Notes from Jamaica blog post:

I have been fortunate, I know, to be able to 'Scape with relatively responsible and supportive fellows for so long, and for us to have grown exponentially in our knowledge and enjoyment of 'Scaping. Sadly, the Gang of Four is being reduced to Three, as Taeblewalker is leaving our little group indefinitely. Chas is far more eloquent than I - see his post in the Heroscape General Forum - about the quality of the time we spent 'Scaping, and the unusual nature of the group. His kindness and generosity of spirit will be sorely missed, as will the unique perspective he brought to the table. I have only recently begun hosting the Gang at my place, with great enjoyment as anyone reading my blog posts can attest, and it remains to be seen how often the remaining Three will be able to gather together at one time in the future.

I'm baaaaaaack! [but reentry is a #$%^&! ]

This was where I was writing from in Negril, Jamaica. It's called Blue Cave Castle. I shall endeavor to incorporate elements of it into my next map.

We stayed in Room 4 (cropped view from outside, view from, and interior pic, below).

Last edited by kolakoski; December 29th, 2013 at 04:41 PM.