View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:03 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I finished Forza Horizon the other day. This game is great. The music is great for a good start. Most games that feature actual music tracks don't do a great job selecting them, but this game chose some more well-known. Forza Horizon is loads better than the other Forza games. The mechanics are much smoother and everything looks great. The game has a free roam mechanic, and the Colorado landscape is gorgeous. There's a ton of cars too, and a lot of freedom in that sense. You can buy a car, upgrade it or downgrade it to a new class as often as you choose, play races in whichever order you like, and so on. I find the latter to be really nice and enjoyable. Throughout the game, you progress through different wristbands which allow you to participate in different races. The great thing is that if there are 15 Green races, but it only takes me 10 of those to level up to the Yellow wristband, I can still go back and race in those other 5 Green races to help me towards the wristband after Yellow. This allows you to pick and choose what kinds of races you want to play and how difficult they are.

I highly recommend this game if you're even the slightest bit into racing. You won't regret it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!