View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2019, 06:39 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Design

That thing looks so much like an Utgar Kyrie that I almost don't see the tail. The tail is a problem, though.

Even without calling him a Kyrie, the look and the strong color scheme scream Utgar. I may just hardvote against if the design has anything else.

I like the concept of Misfortune Aura, though I dislike the power name for an intimidating figure like this. I'd prefer something like Dominance.

I actually do like mixing a cheerleading power with the negative spirit idea. That gives the opponent the hard choice of whether or not to kill him off. That does, however, require that the two negatives be relatively even in power level. Without that the choice goes away, but even then I kind of like that it still puts pressure on the opponent.

I'm against making him a Warlord, unless he lacks a cheerleading power entirely, or one that would also negatively affect his bonders. Darklord is better, if we want to go the synergy route.