View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Terminology Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Fair point about Alastair being squishy.

I guess another reason I'm not sure "teching" is a real thing is that every example seems to be "teching" against Krav. I don't think people would include 2x Warriors of Ashra as anti-melee tech, and it's far too many points to bring a big hero as anti-Q9 tech. I would consider Wyrmlings matchup smoothing for sure; omit Wyrmlings for Harquebus x4 instead and you can run into high defense armies like Hounds that a pile of Harqs and Eltahale will struggle with.

The strongest example of teching in Heroscape might be in the reinforcement Main Event format in 2010 when ManTrainChooChoo added solo Arkmer to counter Knights of Weston in his first matchup of day 2.
Excuse me, I've brought 2x WoA as anti-melee tech TWICE now...