View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Preyblood Thrall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The wording choice on Mindless Pack surprised me. By using "Thrall" instead of "Preyblood Thrall", Preyblood Thralls could essentially bond with any hero figure with class Thrall (not that there are any others at this time). Or even stranger, a player could activate one to three "not-Preyblood" Thralls after revealing an order marker on a Preyblood Thrall.

I don't think any future squad could have a class Thrall now, because Heroscape does not have a concept of taking a turn with a single figure of a squad.
That wording was not an accident.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =