View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 33 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1

I got the win in the loser bracket vs. dok. His turn 1 low ground swamp Othkurik placement turned out to be a poor decision when my turn 1 Mohicans were able to hammer him from level 1 height to give the dragon 3 wounds. He cleared out the two Mohicans that shot at him with his Acid Spray, but got caught by Finn shortly after. Finn couldn't put the final wound on him, and I lost a Knight to a disengage trying to throw more dice at Othkurik. Eventually the Mohicans had to step back in to finish the dragon. There were still four or five Greenscales left at this point, since the Knights were also struggling to do damage like their viking champion. The weakened Greenscales got me down to 3 Knights remaining. From there dok sent in the Phantoms, and it felt like he was a bit up. He knocked me down to only 2 Mohicans and 2 Knights pretty early, and I was forced to make increasingly awkward OM decisions. But dok struggled to predict my awkward OM decisions and I was able to get consistently one Phantom down every time I took a turn. Eventually, it was 2 Greenscales and 1 Phantom against a 3 life Brave Arrow, and Brave Arrow darted to Wannok and controlled the area to win.