View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2022, 12:52 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Sometimes inspiration for a new design is as simple as acquiring a killer mini. When I saw how well this figure matches up to his Hasbro rival I just couldn't pass up putting it on my wish list. When I pulled him out of my stocking I just knew he was moving to the front of the factory line.

-----------------------------------

MARVEL

RED HULK

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CREATURE
ANGRY
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 8
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 8
DEFENSE: 6

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Red Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Red Hulk’s Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Red Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Red Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. If Red Hulk is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. Red Hulk rolls 3 less attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

HEAT RELEASE 12
After taking a turn with Red Hulk, if there are any Wound Markers on this card, roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each Wound Marker he has.
- If you roll a 1-11, add a Wound Marker to this card.
- If you roll a 12 or higher, each figure adjacent to Red Hulk receives one wound.
Red Hulk cannot use his Heat Release special power on the same turn he uses Super Leap.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 5th, 2022 at 01:45 AM.