View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:33 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Based on my experiences in play testing I would rate them as following:

Martial La Hire: solid B. Probably the best cleanup melee figure in the game for his points, but no bonding or other synergy to speak of.

Myrrdin: a C+/B- in tournament play, where his abilities may be difficult to use consistently from game to game.

Havech Eradicators: a B or B+ in tournament play. They have the potential to fare much better in casual play, where one game with great luck is all they need.

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs: B+ or A-. They're slow, so it can be difficult for them to get height, but when they do it's a sight to behold. Paired with Raelin and a good screen, they could be highly effective. Thankfully, they're no Q9.

Command Courier: C+/B-. These guys give a bump to some great figures that rarely see tournament play, and they can last a surprisingly long time in the end game with a bit of luck. Unfortunately, OM flexibility is not the most valuable asset in most tournament-worthy armies.

Skull Demon: C+/B-. The Skull Demons make the Death Knights into a more competitive build against melee armies, but unfortunately they still have no answer for the range that dominates the tournament scene.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV