View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:21 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For The Curious

There was definitely a C3G tournament where dok brought an army with Thanos and Solomon Grundy and plenty of ways to activate them multiple times.

The card does say "your turns", which I could see allowing for some wiggle room, but I don't know how I feel if things are errata'd without OD approval (which I'm not sure if we're getting).

That said, Kurrok is definitely three turns since you can only take a turn with up to the number of figures on a card. We don't have another power quite like it so we can't compare it to something else.

On another note, I'm sorry you felt attacked King_Buyer. Tone can translate really poorly over text and the tone that came across in your previous posts read something like "you plebians, clearly only I can read the cards properly and I'm going to snidely mock you all while I do it". I doubt that's how you intended to come across, but sarcasm and text really don't mix unless you know that person really well.

~Dysole, who rears her head up again from her semi dormant state