View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2019, 12:08 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 12/11 - LEAD VENGEANCE 2

Here's a question with the new Clayton. I'll use Carr and Lady Krav as stand-ins (click the pic to make it a little bigger).

Clearly Clayton can shoot at the Marro Warrior on his first shot or a later shot when Kate raises her hand. But can he ping off Kate to shoot at the Zettian?

If yes (which is what I assume from the current wording), then I would think you will want to say "Range 6+Special."

If no (which would be more realistic for Clayton's weapon and his core design), then I would think you will want to say "choose a figure to attack with Shootout Special Attack that is within 6 clear sight spaces of the chosen Lawman and within 6 clear sight spaces of Clayton." (This wording template for constraining distance by two different figures comes from Arashara Goshiri.)

I'm sad that people seem to feel that doing the shootout in a way that is more thematically satisfying would somehow be too boring. It makes little sense to me that a "shootout" is when Clayton uses his revolver to ricochet his shots off of all his deputies at Deadeye-Danlike rifle range while they all stand there as just spotters.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list