View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
On the Scream guy I'm not sure if you want to draft him into an Insane army or not, the blank power is really good to have on your own figure. I think I might move the Scream Die around a bit more often than just waiting for the figure to be destroyed, maybe after just taking a wound the Scream Die is returned and you have to go drop it onto someone again. Don't know the theme though.
I don’t think you’d really want to play him in an Insane army. There might be synergy that works with him, but the point was mostly that my Shade design gets a boost when fighting Insane figures. I wouldn’t even really describe the Scream himself as particularly Insane cause he’s barely even a character, but I don’t think it’s wrong to have him branded that way in-game.

Theme-wise, I’m already stretching things a bit. In the comic he can “infect” very large areas (all of NYC for example) but I limited it to 4 spaces. So I don’t think limiting it to when the figure gets a wound would be too bad. It would neuter the blank option a bit, but that might be a good thing.

One thing I realized just now is that the enemy can pretty effectively neutralize him by just not attacking him so he never goes on the card. Maybe I’ll remove that requirement on placing the die.