View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2014, 06:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Pulled out the victory against ScapeRaider. In the early going I got more activations than he did and Lodin helped neither of us but his dice were on fire killing a lot of drones (including multiple 2/3 on 1/4s). Shotgun managed to whittle the drones down to 2 (I had lost all of mine by this point) and ran away from a double engagement to attempt to assassinate the Deathwalker but was taken down by Brandis who used Archer's Glory to then run over and put two wounds on SBN. He gains initiative and rolls 0/6 and then barely survives a 6 skull attack. I move SBN to grab Kelda next turn and finish off the archer surviving 8K's rapidfire. I win init and SBN heals and eats a drone. After 2 failed attacks and 8K's rapidfire putting 3 wounds on the bone dragon, 3/7 topples 2/9. SBN eats the last drone and the game is over. Good close game SR. It was a lot of fun and you had me on the ropes there for quite a while.

~Dysole, whose early game poor luck was made up for by that 0/6 attack on SBN