View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard ~ FINAL EDITING

I just don't think we should be cutting corners just because a character is obscure or minor. They're a named, specific group of characters, they seem to consistently wear purple and have loose fitting kimono type outfits... we have two guys in armor wearing red. They don't LOOK like the characters they're supposed to be. Trying to match a color scheme is the least we can do. Like, if we're not worried about making an accurate adaptation of the Arashiyama Inner Guard, why aren't they just named "Yakuza Elite Guards" or whatever?

If I'm the only one it bothers, so be it, but I don't think the final product is meeting our usual level of quality as-is.