View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2018, 02:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tabletop Simulator is on sale

I don't know of many other people here who use the Tabletop Simulator mod, but I've played around with it quite a bit before finally getting access to VirtualScape for map-building. Even then, it's nice to have the option for when I don't feel like dragging out my collection or setting up a game, although your mileage may vary.

From my experiences with the TTS Mod, it's somewhat inhibited by the TTS physics. Maybe it's just because I have almost no experience with the game, but it's a pain to try and make anything involving castles, lock maps into place (so that your ladders don't randomly explode), or prop pieces up without a complete base underneath them. I also find rolling the dice to be a little annoying, since without any kind of dice tray, they can roll all over the entire table.

That all said, I've had fun with the mod and personally don't regret the purchase. Occasionally wonky physics aside, it's a nice tool to have, and I'd imagine that it would be even better if there were more people playing online.

What is the price for the game on sale? I have some friends who might be interested in it.