View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Giant Sized Scape Battles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll try to post up some pics in the next few days, I'll need to try and find some stuff that has been packed away in storage for many years so I may not actually find it though. If we are basing things off the Pacific Rim scale figure, or as close as we can get to that scale, then you could fit 35-40 humans on a single hex. Personally, I'm not sure the basic human infantry are worth trying to represent, what are a 30 guys with rifles going to do to King Kong or Godzilla after all. Tanks/cannons/jets/helicopters/battleships being operated by humans and firing rockets/missiles/large shells at the giant monsters and robots is where the human faction will have an impact.
Fair point, I think humans on their own can't really do much.

Next time I'm near my Scape collection, I'll see if I can dig up some stuff that might work and take photos as well.