View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cardboard Box (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don’t see why this doesn’t work as a vehicle with move of 2-3?
I guess my concern is - how does that benefit Snake? I think the main advantage of the box will be keeping a character safe as it slowly advances on the opponent. But Snake is already pretty hard to hit from range, so I feel like all a box with 3 move is doing is making him slower. Even if it’s 3 move +2 if Snake is in the box, I worry it’ll feel a bit useless, even as a 10-point thing.

What if we blended the two approaches? Move of 2-3, but every time you reveal an OM, if Snake is in the box, you can move it, Jason-style. Would that capture that “waddling around” feel, while still giving Snake a big incentive to actually get in the thing?