View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: 3T3; 3rd Twin Cities Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
To team DNR - Thank you for a real a**-kicking that was one of the quickest and most lop-sided losses I can remeber be handed. It was amazing to see, I just whish it wasn't happening to us at the time, good win.
You're welcome and I'm sorry. Things started going our way right away and only became more so when Atlaga Witherwood'ed Tor-Kul-Na. It was a good map for Protectors.

We had another huge win earlier in the day, when we killed Q9 on turn one with Witherwood and Cyprien on turn two with Combined Arbalest. We were pretty strong against hero-heavy armies. Squad armies were tough, though, particularly that darn dwarf/sentinel army.