View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
I was thinking something more like this:

Lightning Breath Special Attack
Range 4 + Special. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one other figure within 3 clear spaces of the first targeted figure and a second other figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the second targeted figure to be affected by Lighting Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.
While I like your thinking from an aesthetic point of view, I was afraid that a potential 9 range was just too much. The way I have it, it can be either less or more useful than Nilfheim's attack, depending on the situation. Also, I thought allowing it to affect destructible objects made it more than the Wyrmling's power, though this is less important to me than the point of range.