View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The GenCon Main Event this year was won by Matthias with an Axegrinders build. He also included Hatamoto Taro, for moral support. The A+ ranking is a little joke about that.
This is a bit of an aside, but I always thought that a dwarf army had the potential to be very good, maybe it's just because they're so expensive now they aren't really seen in tournaments. I only have one squad of them right now, but I always wanted to try an Axegrinders x3, Mogrimm, Migol, and Darrak team out.
They are quite good, but a touch below Heavies and Knights. They get used quite a bit at GenCon, especially in formats like General Wars and 4x4s. You’re generally better off with an extra squad rather than an extra hero- the 3 hero build really isn’t very viable. Drop Migol for an extra squad.