View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2015, 02:19 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Kinseth's Customs - Gnoll Faction the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting. I like Overwhelm as a combined power. Does the defending figure subtract defense dice from both attacks, or just the first? I really like the idea of Warband Leadership but I am concerned it will present subtle rules problems having to do with the structure of turns. Hmm.

Kevindola's post is encouraging; it looks like you're headed in the right direction here.
Overwhelm - Only the 2nd attack would put the opponent at a penalty.

As for Warband Leadership - I think there *Could* be a corner case, such as vs Counterstrike or vs Frost Giant(Should the Frost Giant end up killing Warchief with Dying Swipe after the 1st attack of a Warband.) The wording should probably be done in a way to say when revealing an Order Marker, or at the start of the turn?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.