View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Flash_19 really wanted that Warden, though, and while picking off my Infantry slowly made his way forward, encouraging the Mezzos to kill Infantry as well. After a couple of turns they had enough room to run forward and the Varks speared Warden, who also died in one attack. A couple more attacks on my Infantry and I was out of the game.
I really did want Warden.

I enjoy reading your reports! Thanks for putting all the effort in to write them up!
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the kind words! I can't wait for you to make it to another Monthly so I get my chance at redemption!
For sure. So I was thinking, I don't think I've ever played a 1v1 game against you - it's always been teams, right?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog