Thread: Workshop Thread
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
ARV Judges, I would like to officially resubmit Jandar's Summoning Circle for consideration to be playtested. I realize you haven't officially reviewed the first submission of the map yet, but there is an issue with it that I could see preventing it from being approved - that issue being the choke points in between the pillars where the battlements are. This version of the map has been tweaked to help reduce those choke points on the map.

Here is the updated version of the map:
Spoiler Alert!

I think that the updated version does a great job of addressing the choke points in the original version of Jandar's summoning circle. However, I'm not a fan of the large, flat expanse of lv 2 terrain towards the bottom of the map.

I wound up tinkering with the map in Virtualscape and came up with a version that I feel is a good compromise between the two. It resolves the choke points from the original map but preserves the aesthetics.

PDF HSC

I haven't built or played on it yet, so take my suggestions/edits with a grain of salt. I vote to review any version of Jandar's Summoning Circle that you would like the ARV to review.