View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: June 29 Western PA bi-monthly - Planet Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
This format definately messes with a lot of "usual" army synergies. It will be interesting to see what armies show up. Can something be done with poor Warden 816? He is the only unit from Isadora. I was surprised he isn't from Alpha Prime. As far as I can tell, only he and Siiv are the only units that don't share a world with another unit. I was wondering if you wanted to "tourney rule" them with a different planet, or just let them sit this one out? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
I thought the Warden and a few of the dragons shared a home planet. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow, we're you really bringing the Warden.
Isodora is the prison satellite of Alpha Prime.

Icarcia (sp) is the home planet of the dragons and Nhih Scaricha. (sp)