View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2019, 01:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] UNIT NAME (Jace, Investigator) - Pod 0 - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Posthuman implies that he was human at one point, but had cybernetic augmentation’s or something like that.
If it's only cybernetic augmentations, I think that it would be more fitting to go with a Cyborg class for a Human species. Posthuman implies something more than that to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Another idea: Digitize allows him to “digitize” friendly figures and “store“ them on his card, to move them around like a more advanced Carry.
That could be an interesting route, but he would need to be a little more durable (or just faster) to make it worthwhile, I think. Protecting figures by digitizing them is an interesting idea, but if he's more likely to die than they are, I don't think that it'll be used.