View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2020, 09:24 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaue Lilie View Post
I do have got 3 Questions:
1st. Do normal Glyphs affect all of my troops or just the hero/squad on it?

2nd. Can I use 'Berserker Charge' of the Tarn Vikings repeatedly in the same turn for as long I roll high enough or just once per turn?

3rd. With Attacks like Deathwalker 9000's explosion special attack, do I have to aim at a specific figure or can I aim between two, onto a vacant space, to hit them both with the splash damage?

Thank you all in advance
Hey, welcome to Heroscapers! Hope you enjoy your stay, it’s a pretty cool community here. Onto your questions:

1st - I think most power glyphs (the red ones) affect your whole army as long as you have it under your control (keep in mind that your figures still have to individually meet requirements for things such as the range +4 glyph, or the Unique attck +1 glyph, etc.) As far as I remember, the ones that don’t/won’t affect your whole army are the single use ones - Healer, Summoning, Negation - they go away after one use. Pit trap is one that is not a single time use, but it only affects the figure on that glyph.

2nd - You can keep rolling berserker charge repeatedly until it fails. This can lead to Tarn Vikings moving 16+ spaces in one turn, although that is rarely going to actually happen in a game.

3rd - Deathwalker’s card specifically says to “choose a figure to attack”, so you must choose a figure as the initial target, and not an empty hex.