View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019, 05:11 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: LC's Customs- Sizing Help Needed 01/01/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
You forgot to add this minotaur, I mean no disrespect but you missing one. The figure used for this unit is Blackspawn Exterminator from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Blackspawn Exterminator War of the Dragon Queen #042.

Thanks for the heads up and recommendation. I have seen that figure, but I didn't include it because, even though it looks similar to a Minotaur, it is actually more of a reptilian creature. It certainly is a cool looking figure though. Besides that, I have been bitten off a good chunk as it is so I will stick with what I have so far and, if they turn out OK, I will add more to the faction. There a coupe of minotaur figures that are really cool but won't be making an appearance in this faction (for now).
Thanks again for posting your recommendation!