View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Seems like they should make them compatible, just so they can sell a bunch of sets to Heroscape fanatics. I'm not sure what the downside would be for them.
Makes sense to this ordinary man. But hey so did continuing a line that was making you money so what do I know about big business?
If you're talking about HeroScape, I'm not sure it was making enough money to be profitable, which is what the shareholders of a company want.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.