View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2021, 12:40 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Swaysil by Marklar the Silver Prince

Retracted
I have to retract my review. I had written out a card and placed it in my playtest box a while ago (printer was out of ink and it was a simple card)

I had reversed the move and range values which greatly changes the design. I had not noticed my error until a fellow judge spotted it in my review.

Sadly I have to retract my vote, however in considertion of the designer and those who purchased the figure I will personally prioritize the review.
Doh! I don't check on here enough, I missed out on all the nice things you had to say about my custom the first time around. Hopefully I'll get to read your next vote on it!

I'm sure my interest in Heroscape will re-peak at some point in the near-ish future. Nonetheless, I check on here from time to time, and just wanted to say that I really love the SoV project and appreciate the people and the efforts that are put into it.

-MTSP

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs