View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: 2019 C3V Playtest Tournament (Round 3 until 9/29)

Thanks for your input, IS. I’m hopeful that, notwithstanding your concerns, we’ll do a good job anyway. When the units are released, the proof will be in the pudding.

Like dok, I’m not in Playtesting. I just watch. This is the best group of playtesters we’ve had in a long time, and the most active the community has been volunteering with us for a long time, and we are finding the data from this event very helpful. I don’t know what you think you know, but suffice it to say we don’t agree.

You’ve said your piece. To the extent we care to discuss it internally, we can. You know that we aren’t a public workshop.

Thank you for your input. That is all.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =