View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
  • The Edain and their descendents/Jandar
  • Mordor/Valkrill
  • Isengard and miscellaneous evil things/Vydar
  • Dwarfs/Aquilla
  • Elfs/Ullar
  • Morgoth/Utgar
  • Rohan and miscellaneous good thing/Einar
I like something along the lines of what infectedsloth has there for generals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Edit: for the record I don't think making unique generals makes them incompatibly with classic scape, Marvel did it.
Marvelscape is actually a different game that uses the same rules as Heroscape. They're "compatible" in the sense that they use the same rules, but they were not designed to be played together.

Thanks for the factions-list White Knight, it looks excellent.

I would prefer we use Heroscape generals. If we make cards for Sauron and/or Morgoth (which may or may not be necessary, more on that when the time comes) we will just have to deal with them serving the Kyrie generals. I don't see why Aragorn, Gandalf, Galadriel, or Elrond would serve one of the Kyrie either, thematically, so I don't think its any more an issue than other Heroscape characters.

I would also like to hear from Xorlof (!) and the rest of our membership.

Should we start a vote to make Xorlof and SoA our Executive Review Board, ("Bearers of the Three Rings of Power" so to speak), if they are willing? We need to discuss that as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV