View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019, 07:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Design

Like others have said, putting Special Powers on other Army Cards opens too many rules issues and should be avoided. Turning this into a "Revenant's Tome" power is much more preferable, and I really like the way that this plays on the theme of a guide leading one of your figures on, especially if both are destroyed afterwards. The idea of reviving Q9 or Nilfheim for a turn is slightly worrisome, but destroying one of two guides to accomplish that is a heavy cost, especially as a unique squad with one life each.

For the rest of the design, I think that 5/1/2/4 with Stealth Flying ties it off nicely. They may be a little too easily destroyed with 4 defense if they're required to be kept near the destroyed hero that they guide, but given the potential of the power, I think that it's fine.

Are we fine with the name Honored Soulguides? I'd personally prefer to take on a more mythological name inspired by Norse beliefs, but I can live with the current name.