View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2022, 07:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: October 22nd, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
@Typhon2222

I am not well versed in what makes a good map but I want to learn!

I got to play on Nightfall, my Quahon against Mr Chompy's Romans. That matchup is pretty one-sided so I felt like the map didn't play a big role. I noticed that it looks like Aeon, maybe a bit more than it actually feels like Aeon.

I developed to the right because Wannok was on that side. I sent some Spiders along the height to the left of the road but not any farther left than that. Second wave of romans got kind of stuck with Spiders right at the beginning of the road. I wish that they had more of an opportunity to come after Quahon, but I do think that was mainly the matchup.

The map is pretty and I enjoyed playing on it!
@Chill , thanks for your feedback!
One of my questions about the map is whether it pulls more strongly towards the left or towards the right, or whether everything gets sucked into the center with the edges ignored. So I'm glad to hear that you developed both to the right glyph and to the center-left.