View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
@vegietarian18 Honestly I had forgotten to consider them with Deathchasers, even though I play DC occasionally. MBS and Nerak pop in my head first as units to take with DCs at the lower end costs, however Feral Swogs give DCs access to a SA so it should be something considered.
I don't see how the wild swog would be busted with DC's and not with arrows or spiders so if your submission stands I vote to review.
Yeah, I'm going to keep the submission as it stands for now. But thanks for checking.

Edit: I just saw Veggies down vote but Ill still leave the submission up for now.