View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:34 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Lack of Quality Control with stat cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colnago View Post
I just picked up my D&D wave 1 packs. I didn't look too closely for missing cards (I will look again). I did however have a problem. One of my elementals boosters came with the Heroes or Faerun cards instead. What are my chances of getting WotC to send me replacement cards? Is it even worth the effort?

I have never had a problem with my boosters before and I have at least 3 of every common pack released to date and at least 1 of all unique packs.
Like others have said CALL WOTC customer service directly and they'll send you the stuff right away. DO NOT email, apparently they give you a hard time when they respond to email.

On the topic of whether WOTC should be inquiring about retailers. Has anyone noticed a retailer pattern to the problems? From what I can tell NO. All of these problems sound like some stinking factory in China that needs...

To put in a stripper poll* (without a bar) so that their workers show up more regularly.

*They probably want male strippers. I bet a lot of packaging is done by women in China.