View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Gorillinators

I just used these over the weekend. They make an amazing screen for the Nakitas. With their amazing 7 move and Tough (when it works). I didn't even attack with them one single time over two games. Just used them as meat shields...I even made it to the edge of my opponent's start zone to tie up some his units there.

When played right, no one should ever get close enough to your Nakitas to hit them. That's what happened in my first game. In my second game, though, I underestimated Mimring's fireline...ouch ( I did manage to engagement strike 2 Lizards in a row, though, so that was kinda cool). That's the one problem. G-nators and Nakitas are useless against special attacks. SA's bypass the Nakitas Smoke Powder and the G-nators Tough, both of the things that really make these units special (aside from the movement bonding). Otherwise, they run the board like Blasts/Glads...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; September 4th, 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: It's my RIGHT!