View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Teaser #5 -- 4/06/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Acolyte View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Once again veering off the main thrust of the conversation, I noticed that the gargoyles from the ram box are not listed in the public minis thread. Have you guys just not thought of what to do with them, or is there another reason they're missing? (Or, even worse, did I scroll past them and they're really there, making this whole post just make me look stupid?)
My guess is that their sculpts are a bit unwieldy. They're difficult to even play Confrontation with, because they protrude off of their bases so much. They're also a bit unsteady. They look awesome, but in use they're my least favorite Rackham sculpt.
I'll second that. In the Ram box they are not even attached to the bases to start with. Once you stick them into their bases they still fall over all the time. In general the Rackham figures are brittle, but they maybe the worst.