View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Design

I'm not a fan of Relentless. It doesn't make the unit's playstyle. Unless we specifically want Death Knight bonding, which I'm not sold on either. Something like Bold would be a better fit, or maybe Wild.

Though the 4/3 or 3/4 special attack decision plays into this. At Range 4 Attack 3 I suspect she'd be more Wild, taking longer-range shots and picking targets (though still brash). At Range 3 Attack 4 she will be highly incentivized to run in for that one big attack, so Bold would fit well.

"Because there is no lava in the set" should not be a reason to avoid using Lava Resistance. Brunak didn't come with lava either. More to the point, lava exists, so we should honor that. However, I am against adding Lava Resistance. Just because she can control fire doesn't make her immune to absurdly hot lava.