View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2019, 05:31 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Design

The anti-range defensive aspect is interesting, but it ultimately feels a little too defensive for a huge figure with an aggressive statline to me. I prefer the more active Vortex Pulls that we've seen, even if they do allow for some "carrying" of your own figures. I can't imagine it being that useful in practice if it only has a range of 2 spaces, though, even if you can place them in front of the Ruiner to get some more free movement. It's a noteworthy trick, but I don't think it'll overwhelm the other aspects of the design.