View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Myrddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I missed that. Why was that? I could see Braxas getting overpowered, was she the main reason for that wording?
Braxas, TKN, Jotun, Shurrak, Hive, WL, WSG, and Grimnak are the figures it would help then, I think. I'd guess that it was mainly for thematic reasons, though there are some powerful abilities in there.
We were concerned with Grimnak and Braxas. He'd have to be way more expensive...if not broken if he effected those two.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA