View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dysole's Doctor Who Drafts

Okay I'm supposed to be going to sleep but this seems like way more fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Doctors
Spoiler Alert!
I've been told Draftable DOs are on their way so I'm holding off on the TARDIS for that, but overall it seems like we're more or less on the same page here. I like the idea of each Doctor having their own personality, myself.
Quote:
Daleks
Spoiler Alert!
Lethal Strike really is an interesting concept. I must admit the idea of Daleks stealth dodging around is funny.
Quote:
Weeping Angels
Spoiler Alert!
This may be my favorite of the bunch. If I understand it correctly, they can move 8 spaces when unseen, but only 1 space when seen? That's really cool and very similar to C3G's Jason.
Quote:
The Master
Spoiler Alert!
Well I say the Angels are my favorite but this one is too. Really pulls off the feel of a conniving manipulator. Throw in a Tissue Compression Eliminator SA and this would be a great Ainley Master.
Quote:
Cybermen
Spoiler Alert!
I've struggled with the Cybermen for a while now. 9 times out of 10 they don't convert someone on the spot. They drag them back to some sort of conversion device and suit them up. Straight-up zombie conversion just feels wrong to me.
Quote:
Vashta Nerada
Spoiler Alert!
These guys are scary, but they should be. Maybe with C3G, Tiny Stealth could be added?
Quote:
Sontarans
Spoiler Alert!

I'd bump them up to height 4 and get rid of climb probably. Guess it all depends on the mini used, but they aren't usually that short, right?
Quote:
Dr. Simeon and the Whisper Men
Spoiler Alert!
Honestly I'd rather have a Great Intelligence that could control Yeti, Snowmen, and Whispermen. The idea of a Dr Simeon that can stride into battle with the Whispermen and basically jump around from body to body is cool though. What if he could somehow function as an extension of the GI? Bib Fortuna from HoSS has a power where he can use 1 power off of the card of his "boss" that I've always thought is really cool.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 27th, 2018 at 01:59 AM.