View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:10 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Super Bogue's Dungeon Crawls

Welcome all! I came into Heroscape near the end of its production cycle (post Wave 8 ), so the first brand new master set that I purposed was the Battle for the Underdark. Now I am not a pen and paper RPG player, but I am familiar with D&D lore through games like Eye of the Beholder and Baldur's Gate. With Heroscape I have always enjoyed the dungeon crawler scenarios. Some folks only care about the tournament aspect and that's fine. But Heroscape like ice cream offers a variety of flavors that I believe should all be enjoyed and expanded upon.

If you had not noticed I have been toiling away with custom units for a little bit around here. Thus in my toiling of custom units I have also put together a few custom dungeon crawls. At this moment only one has been entered into VirtualScape, but in my mind I have a couple other ideas bouncing around that will eventually make their way out here. Below is an index of what I have put out thus far.

Dungeon Adventure 4: Wellspring to the Abyss

Last edited by Super Bogue; April 11th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.