View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
We've made it clear that we want niceness to rule. We also just assume that folks all have bumped into a grump or two in their lives and know how to let it roll. You don't see folks on Sesame street busting Oscar's chops for being the resident grouch. The fact that he is rooted to that trash can proves that he is a local fixture. I see it like that. We got a wide variety of people here, and tolerance is expected all around. I want noobs to be happy but I am not looking to sprinkle egg shells all over the floor either. Just be cool everyone!! This isn't a situation where we need to hash out the extremes.
So I'm the local Oscar the Grouch???!?!

I can live with that :P
Just remember who's the law:

Roger. Wilco!